Product Code : QS 13
Brand Name : QS METROLOGY PVT. LTD.
Our company is engaged in the business of importing, manufacturing and supplying of unique types of industrial merchandise, we offer our customers a tremendously operational 3D Coordinate Measuring machine which is made for measuring the physical geometrical characteristics of an object. Our efficient team produce the range in adherence with set industry requirements utilizing supreme first-rate materials. We provide this 3D CMM a number of technical necessities at industry leading price.
- Rough design
- Unmatchable efficiency
- first-class focusing knobs
Spectrum bridge-style CMM is an entry stage CMM that meets the market's demand for a cost-effective mannequin, with Carl Zeiss computing device, sensor and program science. This model is designed for common measurement, and can be configured to fulfil your targeted desires.
- Carl Zeiss RDS-C5 articulating probe holder with our XDT multi-point sensor or Renishaw TP20 contact-set off. Measure angled elements in complex to arrive places. The articulating probe holder offers +/- a hundred and eighty degrees of bi-directional rotation and permits indexing steps of 5 degrees attaining 5,184 angular positions for either sensor.
- SPECTRUM can be configured with the XDT instantly for normal prismatic purposes.
- CAA (computer Aided Accuracy) ensures pc-aided error correction of the dynamic deformations of the laptop science.
- Machine technological know-how
- The granite machine table underscores the sturdy development of this measuring computer.
- four-side air bearings from Carl Zeiss make certain extra steadiness and measuring precision.
- The controller, software, sensors and additional accessories are ZEISS products and are optimally matched to one another.
- The computer-impartial standard manipulate panel allows for handbook control by way of the joystick at a measuring place far from the laptop. Pace for the period of CNC operation is controlled through the overdrive knob.